CAEL Test Preparation
The Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) test is designed to evaluate the English language proficiency of candidates preparing for admission in any of the major post-secondary Canadian institutions. CAEL is recognized as a benchmark examination of the English language and is highly appreciated across the nation.
If you want to take admission to a Canadian college or university, CAEL is the only exam that gives an authentic representation of Canadian English. It gives an assessment of how strongly you combine your English skills to complete the academic tasks you will face in your first year at any major Canadian college or university.
At OIS, we offer an intuitive online learning platform for the students aiming to prepare for the CAEL test. Our professional online tutors work with each student to give them the best learning experience and help them achieve their educational goals. We have prepared for our students an updated and latest CAEL course alongside other study materials to enable them to get a high score on the CAEL text.
Learning CAEL Online
Having the best IELTS instructors from Canada, we are also ready to help you with the CAEL test preparation online. Besides the course and its related study material, we provide free test samples to allow you to fully understand each section of the test. With OIS, you can get more knowledge, experience, and confidence required to pass the test with high bands.
What Will You Learn in the CAEL Test
The CAEL test evaluates your English language proficiency in an academic context. It includes a host of tasks to be completed in a limited time while the topics expect you to tap into all four English language course components, i.e., listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
In order to score good marks in your CAEL test, you must know how to answer the questions in a limited time. You must also be prepared to answer any question anyway as the examiner may require you to speak a solution while you want to write.
Advantages to Take the CAEL Test
- CAEL allows you to take the test at your convenience, i.e., it can be paper-based or computer-based.
- The writing test covers only one topic, whereas the TOEFL and IELTS writing task includes two.
- Unlike the TOEFL or IELTS, the CAEL test follows an integrated method for writing. This gives you comparatively more options to pen down your amazing ideas effectively.
- The integrated speaking tasks are relatively clear and similar to the writing, giving a logical foundation to the assignments.
- You can take up to 45 minutes to complete the CAEL test. This is more beneficial when compared to the 40 minutes given for the IELTS test and 30 for the TOEFL.
- The listening module with just 20 minutes is quite shorter than the 1-hour test of CanTEST.
- The CAEL test is accepted by several Canadian universities such as Carleton University and a couple of non-Canadian, for example, the University of Southern California and the University of London.
- Available at just $225 for both paper and computer-based tests, CAEL is the least expensive test to help you assess and improve your English language proficiency.
- There are more self-study choices for the CAEL test as compared to the CanTEST.